I help people get stuff done.
I provide businesses with a capacity surge, bringing my own skills and connections to talented freelancers.
I help businesses define a scope of work and get that project done for them without their having to hire staff.
Skills I bring include:
- Streamlined project management
- Creating structure and organization
- developing procedures
- writing and editing, especially for proposals
- excellent judgment
- staff training skills
- Legal training and experience
- Ability to strike the right balance between acting independently and ensuring I am carrying out the client’s intent
- Identifying and setting up most effective communication and collaboration tools
Businesses with working capital and not enough staff or time to execute their great ideas
Emergency preparedness plans
Coordinating collaborations between multiple entities
Business relocation or opening a new location
Help contractors find and respond successfully to government RFQs and RFPs
Lead business through decision-making process for major capital purchase
Obtain certifications for a business
- Woman-owned, minority owned, economically disadvantaged small business
- Green business, B Corp
“Cate is a strategic thinker and planner who also knows how to implement and manage. She has excellent organizational development skills.”
Director of Housing and Community Development, Alameda County